There are eight sacred Crystal Reiki symbols that are essential for any Reiki practitioner to know. Each crystal symbol has a unique meaning and purpose, and is associated with specific healing properties. The following are the eight Crystal Reiki symbols and the properties they represent:
- The first symbol is the Clear Quartz crystal which represents the ultimate healing power of nature. It is known for its amplifying and purifying qualities.
- The second symbol is the Amethyst crystal which represents the spiritual aspect of humanity. It is known for its calming and protective qualities.
- The third symbol is the Rose Quartz crystal which represents universal love and emotional healing. It is known for its calming and reassuring qualities.
- The fourth symbol is the Citrine crystal which represents abundance and manifestation. It is known for its ability to attract wealth and success.
- The fifth symbol is the Black Tourmaline crystal which represents grounding and protection. It is known for its ability to protect against negative energy.
- The sixth symbol is the Sodalite crystal which represents communication and self-expression. It is known for its ability to enhance communication skills and intuition.
- The seventh symbol is the Red Jasper crystal which represents stability and nurturing. It is known for its grounding and balancing qualities.
- The eighth symbol is the Hematite crystal which represents strength and courage. It is known for its grounding and protective qualities.
By understanding the properties and meanings of each Crystal Reiki symbol, practitioners can effectively incorporate the healing powers of crystals into their Reiki practice.
Table Of Contents
Introduction to Crystal Reiki
Crystal Reiki is a form of energy healing that combines the principles of Reiki with the powerful properties of crystals. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing through “Universal Life Energy.” Crystals, on the other hand, have long been used for their therapeutic properties and are believed to have the ability to align, balance, and heal the body’s energy centers or chakras.
By using different crystals during Reiki sessions, practitioners of Crystal Reiki can amplify the healing energy, balance the chakras, and promote overall physical and emotional wellness. Each crystal has a unique energy vibration and properties that align with specific chakras in the body, making it easier to address specific issues during a healing session.
The Sacred Eight Crystal Reiki Symbols
In traditional Reiki, there are four symbols that are used to amplify the healing energy during a session. However, in Crystal Reiki, eight additional symbols are used to incorporate the properties of crystals into the healing process.
These eight symbols represent different properties of crystals and can be used for specific healing intentions. The symbols can be drawn in the air, visualized, or physically placed on the body during a Crystal Reiki session.
Properties of Symbol: Cho Ku Rei
Cho Ku Rei is the first of the eight sacred symbols in Crystal Reiki. It is a grounding symbol that represents protection, power, and amplification. The symbol is commonly used during the beginning of a session to create a safe and protective space for both the practitioner and the recipient.
Properties of Cho Ku Rei:
– Grounding and stabilizing energy
– Increases the flow of healing energy (Reiki) during a session
– Protects against negative energy and influences
– Enhances clarity and focus
– Brings power and strength
Properties of Symbol: Sei He Ki
Sei He Ki is a symbol that is often used during Crystal Reiki sessions to address emotional imbalances and trauma. The symbol is drawn over the heart chakra to support emotional healing and promote inner peace.
Properties of Sei He Ki:
– Balances the emotional body
– Aids in releasing emotional wounds and blockages
– Promotes inner peace and calm
– Enhances mental clarity and focus
Properties of Symbol: Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen is a symbol that represents distance healing, both physical and emotional. The symbol is commonly used when the recipient is not present, such as during a remote healing session.
Properties of Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen:
– Facilitates distant (remote) healing
– Supports healing on multiple levels: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual
– Enhances the connection between the practitioner and the recipient
– Opens up the flow of healing energy (Reiki) across space and time
Properties of Symbol: Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo is a symbol that represents spiritual healing and enlightenment. It promotes higher consciousness and opens up the crown chakra for spiritual growth and development.
Properties of Dai Ko Myo:
– Amplifies the flow of healing energy (Reiki)
– Promotes spiritual growth and enlightenment
– Aids in connecting with higher consciousness and divine wisdom
– Supports the opening of the crown chakra
How These Symbols are Used in Crystal Reiki
During a Crystal Reiki session, the practitioner will use these eight sacred symbols to amplify the healing energy and address specific issues. The symbols can be drawn in the air, placed on the body, or visualized during the session.
The practitioner may also use different crystals that align with each symbol’s properties to enhance the healing experience further. For example, during a session focused on emotional healing, the practitioner may use the Sei He Ki symbol and place rose quartz crystals over the heart chakra.
Conclusion and Further Resources
In summary, there are eight sacred symbols used in Crystal Reiki that align with the properties of crystals. Each symbol represents different aspects of healing and can be used to address specific issues during a healing session.
If you are interested in learning more about Crystal Reiki, there are many resources available, including books, online courses, and workshops. With regular practice, Crystal Reiki can become a powerful tool for promoting physical and emotional wellness and spiritual growth.